How to make a million dollars? This question is asked all over the internet and answers range significantly. Strategies for wealth creation can sometimes be confusing and we’ve found that aggregating different opinions can help us come to a simplified solution and direction.
Here’s a list of helpful content that we’ve used to look forward and understand different perspectives and strategies for saving, investing, and generating wealth over the long-term.
10 money rules that helped me become a millionaire at 28 – CNBC
How to Grow Your Net Worth by $1+ Million in Less Than 4 Years – GoCurryCracker
7 Ways to Get to $1 Million – Money
The First Million Might Be The Easiest: How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 – FinancialSamurai
First Million is the Hardest How to Build A Million Dollar Net Worth – FinancialPlanner LA
How to make a million dollars (advice from actual millionaires) – I Will Teach You To Be Rich
HOW I SAVED $1.25 MILLION DOLLARS IN 5 YEARS – Millennial Money
What Is the Difference Between Income and Net Worth? – Dave Ramsey
HOW DO YOU DEFINE MILLIONAIRE? – Chris Hogan
What Constitutes a Millionaire? – The Balance
Do you know of additional articles that help explain the path to saving a million dollars? Let us know in the comment section below.
Strategies to Reach 1 Million Dollar Net Worth
It seems that so many financial bloggers make it seem easy to actually achieve a financially free lifestyle. Reaching goals and moving forward isn’t easy, it takes dedication and the ability to move forward when everyone else is telling you you’re crazy.
Step out and figure out the path to get into real estate investing or join a small business and give your self the opportunity to succeed. It’s not really about penny pinching and living on zero cash. Life your life in freedom, find your identity, and keep moving forward.
Take a look at some strategies for reaching your goal of saving 1 million dollars. Notice that these strategies don’t reference small savings here and there – these are big ideas that can propel you into financial freedom. Think big and don’t look back.
- Set big goals and read them often
- Focus on passive income through real estate or online businesses
- Enable your creativity to thrive and build something unique
- Save 20% of your income
- Purchase investment property and have a long-term hold strategy
- Invest in low-cost index funds
- Keep track of your progress using tools like Personal Capital
- Limit your exposure to consumer debt. Purchase cars when you need them, not when you want them.
- Expand your network by learning from others that already have achieved similar goals
- Put a plan together on how you will change your current financial situation. It only takes one step to start moving in a new direction.
Make the decision to change – its only a decision – we’re all rooting for you.