Strategies to Reach 1 Million Dollar Net Worth
It seems that so many financial bloggers make it seem easy to actually achieve a financially free lifestyle. Reaching goals and moving forward isn’t easy, it takes dedication and the ability to move forward when everyone else is telling you you’re crazy.
Step out and figure out the path to get into real estate investing or join a small business and give your self the opportunity to succeed. It’s not really about penny pinching and living on zero cash. Life your life in freedom, find your identity, and keep moving forward.
Take a look at some strategies for reaching your goal of saving 1 million dollars. Notice that these strategies don’t reference small savings here and there – these are big ideas that can propel you into financial freedom. Think big and don’t look back.
- Set big goals and read them often
- Focus on passive income through real estate or online businesses
- Enable your creativity to thrive and build something unique
- Save 20% of your income
- Purchase investment property and have a long-term hold strategy
- Invest in low-cost index funds
- Keep track of your progress using tools like Personal Capital
- Limit your exposure to consumer debt. Purchase cars when you need them, not when you want them.
- Expand your network by learning from others that already have achieved similar goals
- Put a plan together on how you will change your current financial situation. It only takes one step to start moving in a new direction.
Make the decision to change – its only a decision – we’re all rooting for you.